Scope of Application
Solanaceae crops, melons and fruits, such as tomatos, peppers, tobaccos, eggplants, cucumbers, watermelons, etc.
Leaf vegetables, such as green vegetables, Chinese cabbages, celeries, etc.
Cereal crops, such as rice, wheat, sunflowers, etc.
Root-and-stem traditional Chinese medical materials, such as ginsengs, Pinellia ternata, Trichosanthes kirilowii Maxim, etc.
This product is capable of preventing and treating the following diseases and it has the following effects
Root knot nematode disease, bacteria wilt, epidemic disease, blackleg, root rot, etc.
Increasing yield and harvest by promoting the growth of plants
Preventing and treating virus diseases; leaf fertilizer can promote growth
Root rot, full rot, banded sclerotial blight, verticillium wilt, etc.
Virus diseases, banded sclerotial blight, rice false smut
root knot nematode diseases, root rot, verticillium wilt, soft rot, etc.
Virus diseases, myiasis, etc.
How and how much to use
Dilute this product by 150 times for soaking of seeds and use it for watering and root irrigation as the water for stabilizing root in transplanting. Use it for 2-3 times per growth cycle. Add one more application every 20-30 days for seriously-ill fields.
Dilute this product by 150 times and spray it onto the surface of leaves. Spray it once every 10-20 days from the day when the plant gets ill.
Dilute this product by 150 time for soaking of seeds and irrigating roots. Use it once per production cycle.
Dilute this product by 150 times for soaking of seeds and irrigating soil at the time of sowing seeds; the water can also be used for soaking roots at the time of transplanting. Use it for once or twice per growth cycle.
Dilute this product by 300 times and spray it onto the surface of leaves. Use it for 5-6 times per growth cycle.
Dilute this product by 150 times for irrigating soil at the time of sowing seeds and for irrigation for root stabilization at the time of transplanting. After new roots emerge, irrigate the roots once again. Irrigate once every 2 months.
Dilute this product by 150 times and spray it onto the surface of leaves. Use it for 3-4 times every year.
● Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus cereus with flagella feature high mobility, and when bacteria solution is applied to roots, they can move to the periphery of roots and create a layer of protective biological membrane to keep away pathogens.
● Signal transduction pathways of salicylic acid and ethylene/jasmonic acid are stimulated to induce anti-disease gene expression of plants in order to
create immunity to plant diseases and insect pests. Besides, 3h can promote anti-disease gene expression.
● It can improve the micro-ecology of root systems by gradually increasing the proportion of beneficial microorganisms and achieve ecological disease prevention
by gradually improve the soil environment in which plants live.
● Effective prevention and treatment of soil-born diseases: it is effective in preventing and controlling soil-born diseases, such as root knod nematode disease, blight, bacterial wilt and root rot.
● Growth promotion and yield increase: it improves fertilizer utilization by decomposing organic matter; it promotes the growth of root systems; it brings forward plucking and harvest and postpones plant uprooting.
● Soil restoration: it improves microorganisms in the soil and increase varieties and quantity of beneficial bacteria in the soil to eliminate successive cropping obstacles effectively.
● As 100% substitutes of highly-poisonous chemical pesticides, these products can enhance the quality of agricultural produces in an all-round way and improve ecological environment by reducing the usage of chemical pesticides and fertilizers by over 30%.