Elevated roadway planting
Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Long-lasting slow-release fertilizer added
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack
Scope of Application
Pot planting under 18 cm
Big pot or elevated roadway planting
● It is a mix of imported peat moss, coconut powder and agricultural waste materials after substrate treatment, with a scientific ratio. It is free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment.
● The most appropriate solid-liquid-gas ratio of soil shall be equipped based on the different planting situations. Pot planting substrate enjoys good water and fertilizer retention capacity; elevated roadway planting substrate enjoys good water retention and drainage capacity, which are suited for outside and big pot planting.
● The substrate is full of organic matter, ensuring its long-term loose structure.
● Long-lasting slow-release fertilizer is added to supply huge amount of element fertilizers for bougainvillea. The fertilizer is safe and long-lasting, benefiting the fertilizer management in later stage of planting.
● Fill 1/3 of the pot with soil.
● Put in seedling and pour substrate with a distance of 2cm from the top edge and then press it gently.
● Water the substrate slowly and thoroughly until water flows from the bottom of the cultivation media.
● Provide appropriate shading for seedling recovering based on the quality of the transplanted seedlings and follow regular cultivation operations after 3-5 days.
● During storage, the substrate shall be stored in a cool and airy place and kept out of the sun for fear that the effect of moistening agent in the substrate will be affected.
● Do not press the substrate excessively in transplanting to avoid poor gas permeability. Normally, it would be enough to press it gently with palm for twice.
● Watering shall be done in a careful and slow way until it is watered thoroughly. Flood irrigation shall be avoided.
● It is strictly prohibited to add any chemical fertilizer during transplanting and seedling recovering.