non-compression capacity 50L±2L
Basic parameters: organic matter≥70%, lignin≥60%,
Farming of pigs, goats, chicken, ducks and other poultries and livestock on fermentation beds.
● Featuring stable properties, this product is made from inert materials and it is difficult to decompose, so it can maintain a stable physical structure for a long time to guarantee functions of fermentation beds.
● With great absorption of water and undesirable odors, it provides a porous environment for the growth of microorganism.
● Using natural materials, this product contains short fibres which can promote gastrointestinal digestion of poultries and livestock when they are eaten.
● These materials are easy to obtain from numerous sources and their use will cause no environmental pollution.
● Mix the bedding and fermentation strains adequately and lay the mixture in a farming enclosure. Alternatively, lay a layer of bedding (about 10 cm) and scatter a layer of strains alternatively in a farming enclosure. Strains are mostly powder and can generally be mixed with corn flour or rice bran in use. Specific amounts of use depend on various fermentation strains. The bedding can also be added with an appropriate amount of chaffs based on local resources.
● Normally, a layer of 60-80 cm shall be made for pigs, goats and other large animals and 40 cm or so for chicken and ducks.
● Some fermentation strains need being moisturized to 50%-60% through spraying water after laying and fermenting for 5-7 days before allowing poultries and livestock to be kept in farming enclosures. Some fermentation strains allow poultries and livestock to be kept in farming enclosures immediately after the laying of fermentation strains is completed and fermentation beds are started by feces of these poultries and livestock.
This product needs to be used with appropriate fermentation strains for creating fermentation beds. It mostly needs the control of temperature and moisture in the process of management. Considering long-time farming of large animals, fermentation beds need to be turned over frequently or complemented with new beddings as the case may be.