High-end product (low-fertilizer type)
General product (high-nutrition type)
Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Water content (%)
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack
● Excellently made from mixture in scientific proportion, the matrix provides a healthy rhizosphere environment for growth of root systems of plants thanks to its high performance of moisture and fertility preservation and ideal gas permeability.
● It contains the nutrient elements in specific proportion which are necessary for the growth of plants. With balanced nutrients, it is beneficial to the growth and development of vegetables.
● The matrix is free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs and grass seeds and it can prevent soil-borne diseases.
● It features moderate pH value and EC value.
● This cultivation matrix can be recycled after disinfection treatment in the next year, leading to cost reduction.
● It comes with matching planting bags for convenient use.
● Pour out the cultivation matrix, stir it evenly and put it into matrix bags; 50L for 3.5-4 bags.
● Build a greenhouse, create ridges in it and cover them with mulches; put matrix bags on them.
● Wet and drench them through clear water trickle irrigation; wetting with clear water for 1-2 days and transplant them as needed.
● The cultivation matrix can be recycled after disinfection treatment.
● The cultivated land shall enjoy sound water drainage. Water accumulation at the bottom will affect crop growth.
● Drip water carefully and slowly to drench the matrix slowly. Avoid flood irrigation for fear that the matrix's structure will be damaged and matrix particles will float up.
● Low-fertilizer products are suitable for large planting bases and enterprises or individuals with well-developed water and fertilizer management systems. They contain a small amout of starter fertilizer, so fertilizer needs to be added subsequently based on crop growth.
● This matrix shall be stored in a cool and airy environment and kept out of the sun.
Melons and fruits, Solanaceae, etc.